Dr. William Oduro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Oduro?

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Great OBGYN, he delivered my babies and I go to him for my yearly exam. He knows his job well and will answer any questions that you may have. You won't go wrong choosing him.

Stick to your guns

Posted on November 1st, 2012

My daughter was born with Dr Oduro and my experience was nice,the only thing I did not like was I had signed a form to have my tubes tied (which would have been free at the time under the insurance I had) something the Dr would have done after the c-section with my daughter. Dr Oduro constantly asked if I am sure, which I said yes,but the conversation didn't end there. He went down the road of '' you are still young, you never know ect ect. I do appreciate the concern, but I thought long and hard and obviously it is something I wanted. Due to his twisting of my arm I caved in and didn't do it and regret it ! because now I am on so many different contraceptives and hating everyone one of them and can not afford my tubes to be tied with no insurance ..please stick to your guns if this is something you want!

Please read if your having a BOY!

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I want be clear that there are only two problems I have with this doctor, his bedside manner and much more importantly that way in which he neglects to tell any of his patients about his "policy" on circumcisions. Oduro lacks a personality, so doctor visits can feel more like your seeing a computer than a person. That in itself isn't enough to send me looking for another doctor, but the fact that he PURPOSELY doesnt tell patients that he WILL NOT CIRCUMCISE after birth in a hospital is. You have to make an appointment to go into his office and have it done in a few weeks. You find this out after you have had your son and youre in your recovery room. When confronted about the fact that he hides this he tells you "If you wanted it done in the hospital you should have said that while he was in your belly and I would have told you that I dont do that." Anybody with common sense knows that most people assume that if your going to get a circumcision performed it is done in the hospital shortly after birth. He puts you in a well what can I do about it now situation because its very difficult to find someone other than the delivery doctor to do a circumcision before 6 months of age, and impossible to get someone to do it while your still in the hospital like you assumed it would happen in the first place (At least it is in Georgia). Im quite sure Oduro knows that if he told all of his patients about his policy up front he would definitely lose a lot more patients than he does by doing his sneaky way.

Posted on July 29th, 2017