A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ogden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ogden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ogden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogden graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ogden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance