Dr. William Ogden MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Saint Paul, MN

4.7

March 4th, 2015
Great doctor - thorough in explanations!
Best internal medicine doctor I've seen for my thyroid condition. I cannot recommend him enough!

August 4th, 2012
Manager
I started seeing Dr Ogden 20 some years ago... at the time he was no longer taking on 'NEW' patients, he was too busy and the hospital (United) seemed to need/want him for chief of staff -- He added me to his schedule and as I have been seeing him I think I've heard him say the same type of thing every year since, to more new patients. I say this only in amazment as in hi office, we (DR Ogden and I) sit and talk about me at home and my schedule, he gets a bigger picture that way, then he will step out -- make a few notes and come back for a physical exam. It seems as if he sees only a feww patients a day. While I was in the hospital he would pick up the paper and hand it too me when he checked in, nearly daily... after a couple days I relized every patient gets a paper, I actually thought he was bringing me his from home.

October 30th, 2011
My overall experience with Dr. Ogden has been very favorable. He has always been available when needed and is concerned about his patients.I trust him completely with my health care.

June 25th, 2011
He listens.He is kind, compationate, thorough, gentle. Brilliant diagnostician,doesn't overprescribe drugs but looks for the root of the problem and permanent solutions. Excellent follow up.