A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Makoto O'Hara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. William O'Hara has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Orthopedic Surgeons.