Learn more about Dr. William O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Makoto O'Hara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. William O'Hara has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Surgeons.