A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Makoto O'Hara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. William O'Hara has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Surgeons.