Learn more about Dr. William Olivero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Olivero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Olivero, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivero graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olivero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olivero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Olivero practice?
Dr. William Olivero practices Neurological Surgery near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Urbana Surgeons.