A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Olivero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Olivero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Olivero, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivero graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olivero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Olivero MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Olivero practice?
- Dr. William Olivero has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Olivero practices Neurological Surgery near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Urbana Surgeons.