A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Olson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Olson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Olson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Olson practice?
- Dr. William Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Olson practices Surgery near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Aledo, IL and Muscatine, IA.
See Davenport Surgeons.