Learn more about Dr. William Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Olson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Olson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Olson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Olson practice?
- Dr. William Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Olson practices Surgery near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Surgeons.