A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Olstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Olstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Olstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Olstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- JC Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Olstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Olstein practice?
- Dr. William Olstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Olstein practices Family Medicine near Huntingdon, PA.
See Huntingdon Family Physicians.