Dr. William Onyebeke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 28th, 2016
High recommendation as your OBGYN.
Kind, caring, excellent bedside manor. Dr. Onyebeke is always a gentleman w/kind soft words of encouragement & sound medical advice and care. The staff is caring and soft spoken also. High recommendation as your OBGYN.

July 3rd, 2015
he is the best

June 29th, 2015
You arrive an hour before you appointment and wait pass your schedule appointment. Dr is great his staff in the other hand has no sympathy. No courtesy. ..

August 5th, 2014
Dr. Onyebek us an over all good doctor. He delivered all my children with in hours of me going into labor. My only complaint would be about 2 very rude staff members. First girl at window has a bad attitude and needs to go home. I expect to be greeted with a smile not being spoken to while she is playing on her cell phone. Second girl who took my vital signs asked me questions that I personally thought were really non of her concern, especially being that she is not the Dr. She was also very loud and was dancing around the office. I would recommend him as a Dr. As long as he gets new staff memberswith proper etiquette. Flip flops are note processional.

May 6th, 2013
AMAZING DOCTOR
Dr.Onyebeke is the best Dr. EVER. He has delivered all 3 of my beautiful children and all the pregnancies I have had some type of complications with delivering my child, and every time he was calm and collective and made sure nothing happened to me or my children. The office is now remodeled. They have beautiful hardwood floors and new paint in the waiting room and the exam rooms. Dr. Onyebeke takes his time with you and is very soft spoken and MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE and answers all the questions you have for him. He is the only OBGYN I will go to. His exams are very soft and gentle and he has done a few surgeries on me in the office to remove cancerous cells on my cervix. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to ANYONE! AMAZING DOCTOR !!!!!!

August 23rd, 2012
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
Dr. Onyebeke is a horrible physician. I was having horrible weight gain, and continually asked him about it. He wrote "eat less and work out" on a prescription and handed it to me. He also had his office staff sell me some terrible weight loss program for over $100...it did not work!!!! His biopsies are EXTREMELY painful....and it turns out that I have PCOS, which is the cause of the weight gain....that he dismissed. The last time I went, I left in tears never to return. i would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

December 27th, 2011
Patient
I am a patient of Dr. Onyebeke. He takes his time with patients, and answers questions; however, I agree with the previous patient. The room is very Dingy, carpet needs replacing, and the office needs a good cleaning. Sometimes I feel like going to a different doctor because of this dingy place. I would go in there and clean it myself if I could. Overall, I like Dr. Onyebeke, and his performance is good. He periodically tests for certain cancers and does his job well. If only they can clean and paint that place!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 11th, 2011
The best OB/GYN I've ever had!!
I started going to Dr Onyebeke's office after a visit to ER because my pregnancy was at risk, my normal OB was way too far for me to keep going there. He took care of me and my baby from then until after delivery... During delivery he constantly checked on me, he induced me at 7am and I delivered at 10pm, I had complications and he took care of me, he is a very patient Dr and answered all my questions, I can tell he is an excellent teacher as well. I'm just grateful to have him as my Dr and taking care of me at the hospital. Thank you Dr Onyebeke!!

August 15th, 2011
Wonderful Man, Great Doctor!
Dr Onyebeke delivered my son almost 19 years ago! I went into the hospital at 8am on a Monday, and since I was going to a clinic for my prenatal care, I didn't know which doctor I would have in the hospital. When I saw that it was Dr. Onyebeke, I remember saying to him "Oh, good, it's you. I like you!" And he smiled and said, "I like you too!" Being that this was my first child, and being a young mother (I was 20) I was very frightened. Dr. Onyebeke was supposed to go home at around 10 pm that night. I had been in the hospital for 14 hours at that point, and the baby just wasn't ready to come out. Dr. Onyebeke told one of the nurses "Let me know when she's ready"... He stayed until 4:30 in the morning to deliver my son, knowing that I was comfortable with him, he didn't want to leave on me! I'm sure he was exhausted, and had his own family to go home to. He was so sweet, soft spoken, caring, and made me feel so comfortable. Later, 3 of my cousins went to him, and they all loved him as well. I would recommend this wonderful man to anyone. And just in case he's reading this review... THANK YOU!

April 23rd, 2011
I saw the NP- Renee McLeod-Sardson
My first visit to the office was on a saturday. The first impression of the office was that it was a little dingy in dire need of the carpets/upholstery being cleaned and perhaps painting over the 70's wood panel walls. The front office staff was not the most friendly in the world but did there job. I was brought into an exam room that looked more like a storage closet with junk all over the place and was a little apprhensive to be examed in this room. The walls needed painting and overall it appeared to be in need of modernization. Just when i thought hmmm maybe this isn't the place for me, I met Renee the NP...I ABSOLUETLY LOVED HER. She was so smart, caring and went way above what her "job" was in giving me advice, explaining to me some issues I was having with abnormal labs which my family MD didn't even do and was so approachable. We chit chatted about our kids and family, she was awesome. She is the only reason I am going back to this office. I have been searching for a smart ob/gyn and have finally found her and i'm not giving her up. Ok I may risk a skin infection from sitting in the dingy dirty chairs in the waiting room...but she is worth it!

June 20th, 2010
dr onyebeke is an excellent physician. he takes time with every patient. i recomend him to all my friends.

February 7th, 2010
dr onyebeke is an excellent physician, he cares about his patients and listens to them.i recomend him to all my friends.