A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Oppenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Oppenheim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Oppenheim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppenheim graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Oppenheim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ciler Oppenheim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Oppenheim practice?
- Dr. William Oppenheim has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Oppenheim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.