A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Orenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Orenberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Orenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orenberg graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Orenberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center-Salem Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 16 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Orenberg practice?
Dr. William Orenberg practices Ophthalmology near Peabody, MA.
See Peabody Ophthalmologists.