Learn more about Dr. William Origer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Origer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Origer
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Origer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Origer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Origer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Origer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Origer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Origer practice?
- Dr. William Origer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Origer practices Family Medicine near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Primary Care Doctors.