A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Origer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Origer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Origer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Origer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Origer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Origer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Origer practice?
- Dr. William Origer has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Origer practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, OR and Corvallis, OR.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.