Dr. William Oros MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Oros is truly an amazing doctor. I broke my right leg from an 8 ft. fall from a ladder onto a concrete slab...open fracture...both bones...I was taken to U.T. Hospital where, thank God, Dr. Oros was the physician there that night. This is a doctor who truly cares and who has such a gift that he knows how to do this complicated work. I can't thank him enough. He saved my leg. He is caring, extremely intelligent, humble....just a decent person who cares in every way. If you are needing an orthopedic surgeon, you would be lucky to have him as your physician. His staff is great. I appreciate Dr. Oros and his staff very, very much.

March 7th, 2011
Would recommend!
My husband was injured back in January, Dr. Oros performed his surgery in the ER the day of his accident and his been his Doctor from that point. He is very up front and to the point and has been wonderful with my husband and my family from the beginning. He had a great bedside manner and I really believe has my husband's best interest at heart. I would recommend him to anyone in our situation.

August 23rd, 2010
Go Somewhere ELSE!!! OR cut your own leg off.
Dr. Oros is not a Dr. that I would recommend to anyone. The doctor would not listen to me or my family. When it was pointed out that there was an infection his comment was "I have seen worse" and gave a 10 day supply of antibiotics. when pointed out that it still did not seem to get rid of the infection - leg wound was oozing discolored liquid - he did not do blood test for 2 additional months, at which time the infection was in the bone. Home health tried to contact him to get appointments/medications and he did not return their calls nor did he contact me. His bed side manner is atrocious. He has not once laid his hands on my leg where the bones have been broken and are still swollen after several months.

June 15th, 2017