Learn more about Dr. William Osebold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Osebold is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osebold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osebold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Osebold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Osebold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osebold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Spokane Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Spokane
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Russell Osebold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Osebold practice?
- Dr. William Osebold has 1 office location.
Dr. William Osebold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.