Learn more about Dr. William Osebold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Osebold is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osebold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osebold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Osebold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Osebold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osebold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Spokane Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Spokane
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Russell Osebold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Osebold practice?
- Dr. William Osebold has 1 office location.
Dr. William Osebold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.