A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Otteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otteman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Otteman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Otteman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Otteman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson County Public Hospital
- Jackson County Public Hospital, Maquoketa, IA
- Jackson Co Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Otteman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Otteman practice?
- Dr. William Otteman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Otteman practices Family Medicine near Maquoketa, IA.
See Maquoketa Primary Care Doctors.