A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Ottinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Ottinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Ottinger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottinger graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ottinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Stan Ottinger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. W S. Ottinger practice?
- Dr. W Ottinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. W Ottinger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.