A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Owen, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Owen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Owen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Owen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. William F. Owen practice?
- Dr. William Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Owen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.