Dr. William Owen MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine San Francisco, CA

no change

April 23rd, 2011
A doctor who's more concern about money and his oath to the insurance company than his patients
He will waste your time to come in to give you your lab results, even if the results are good, so he can charge a visitation fee. No other doctor ever did this to me before. He worries that if he gives the result over the phone, he can't bill you for it. I called my insurance company and they are totally OK with the doctor giving the results over the phone and billing a consultation or visitation fee.

June 11th, 2010
Office Visit
Dr. Owen seems to be such a wonderful doctor. He is very thorough and clear in his explanations. It is a shame he has such a horrible receptionist. She is very rude and curt. I would have hoped for better from such a wonderful doctor.

March 19th, 2009
An excellent experience
I have been going to Dr. Owen's office for about three years. Because I have not had any serious medical problems, I have seen Carl Stein, rather than Dr. Owen. Carl has been an excellent provider. He listens carefully, explains things clearly, and answers all my questions. I like his caring manner, and he is very competent. I have only had good experiences with the office staff at Dr. Owen's office. I am very happy with Carl's care and with everyone in Dr. Owen's office.