Learn more about Dr. William Oxford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Oxford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oxford
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Oxford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxford graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Oxford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Upson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Oxford MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William M. Oxford practice?
- Dr. William Oxford has 1 office location.
Dr. William Oxford practices General Practice near Thomaston, GA.
See Thomaston General Practitioners.