A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Oxford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Oxford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxford graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Oxford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Upson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Oxford MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William M. Oxford practice?
- Dr. William Oxford has 1 office location.
Dr. William Oxford practices General Practice near Thomaston, GA.
See Thomaston General Practitioners.