A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Adams, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Peter Adams MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Adams practice?
- Dr. William Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. William Adams practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.