Dr. William Adams Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Adams?

Aesthetician Services

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I went to the Adams Center based on a referral from a friend to treat some mild rosacea. The aesthetician there, Kathy, was great! She answered all my questions and addressed some concerns and as a result she happily rebooked my appointment for me, kept me at the monthly special price even though my appt went into the next month and sent me home with TONS of samples! The office staff was super friendly and the environment was very professional. I am looking forward to saving my pennies to get back for more services. Well worth the money to have educated, knowledgable people treating your face!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Ihighly recommend Dr.Adams. He is knowledgable,experienced and caring.The staff is friendly and helpful.I have been using Dr.Adams skin line creams for 3yrs.My skin was ruddy and had sun spots.My skin looks amazing now. The results speak for themselves. I am always asked by people what I use to get such beautiful glowing skin.

Posted on August 12th, 2011

BE WARE OF A PLASTIC SURGEON!!!!For a plastic surgeon to MISS his mark with lip injections, I would not even chance a face lift after this.... The juvederm he injected into my lower lip is below my lip line by a lot. When he injects Botox he is rough. These are two things that a nurse can do blind folder!!

Overall outstanding experience at the Adams-Center

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I am very pleased I chose Dr. Adams and the Adams Center for my procedures. Not only was his staff warm and welcoming, Dr. Adams ensured I was comfortable and well prepared for my surgery. His goal is to help you achieve optimal health and not just focus on the flaws you are trying to fix through surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Adams to anyone looking for a great cosmetic surgeon!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. Dr Adams

Posted on November 16th, 2016