A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anthony is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Anthony, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Anthony has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Anthony MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William P. Anthony practice?
- Dr. William Anthony has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Anthony practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.