Learn more about Dr. William Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anthony is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Anthony, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Anthony has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Anthony MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William P. Anthony practice?
- Dr. William Anthony has 1 office location.
Dr. William Anthony practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.