Learn more about Dr. William Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Anthony is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Anthony, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Anthony has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anthony accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Anthony practice?
Dr. William Anthony practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists, Camden Internists, and Camden Pain Management Doctors.