A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bailey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bailey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Bailey practice?
Dr. William Bailey practices Anesthesiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists.