Learn more about Dr. William Barba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Barba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Barba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Diseases and Practice Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Barba graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Barba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Barba practice?
Dr. William Barba practices Pediatrics near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Doylestown Pediatricians.