A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Barba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Barba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Barba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Diseases and Practice Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Barba graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Doylestown Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Philip Barba MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William P. Barba practice?
- Dr. William Barba has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Barba practices Pediatrics near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Doylestown Pediatricians.