A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Barnard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Barnard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Barnard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnard graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Memorial Hospital-West Volusia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Barnard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Barnard practice?
- Dr. William Barnard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Barnard practices Emergency Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Emergency Physicians.