Dr. William Brennan MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Olympia, WA

4.8

August 22nd, 2016
Excellent Cardiologist
I had seen 4 different cardiologists previous to Dr. Brennan. Each gave me a different diagnosis: asthma (not true), diastolic dysfunction (true, but actually CHF), high blood pressure (true), no heart problems (not true, have 5, including CAD), and arrhythmia (true). These cardiologists were all in the same top-rated clinic/hospital, in a large city, but they apparently had neither consulted nor read my earlier cardio reports. Dr. Brennan, on the other hand, did a very through workup and prescribed medicines that have greatly improved my well being, and I feel better now than I had in the last 10 years. He is also excellent on follow up.

August 22nd, 2014
A Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Brennan has saved my life! I can't say enough wonderful things about him. If you need an excellent Cardiologist who cares about you and will give you the best care possible go to Dr William P. Brennan, you won't regret it!

April 18th, 2014
Dr Brennan is awsome!
I had on heart attack and was seen by another doctor. He sent me home on the 5th day after placing two stents in my heart. I was put on a medication that did not work for me, the very next morning I woke up having a massive heart attack. Back to the hospital I went and a third stent was placed. The first doctor I saw would not even talked to me. I explained to Dr Brennan what happened ant told him I did not want that doctor to be mine. It was then that Dr Brennan asked me if I would like him to be my doctor, I jumped at it and told him Oh, yes! I later had to go back to the hospital for blood transfusions and fluids it was then that I coded my heart stopped and my lungs failed and I coded. Dr Brennan saved my life twice once from the massive heart attack and once from my code. I feel I would not be here if I had not had Dr Brennan as my doctor! He is wonderful and right now is trying to keep me alive!

July 19th, 2011
Great Doctor
Always listens and cares. He has been my doctor for 20 years and has kept me alive(not always an easy thing!) My word for him is Awesome, and also for his staff. Great people, all of them.