Dr. William Cannata Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William Cannata?

Excellent at explaining my problem and the solution

Posted on April 27th, 2017

My lung collapsed in 2015 and I saw him. He was very kind and informative and thoroughly explained what needed to be done. I've had numerous collapses and surgery on this lung for many years. Having the chest tube inserted with just a local numbing is VERY painful. He was the first physician that ever put the chest tube in under anesthesia by CT Scan. Then told me I needed to have the upper lobe removed on my left lung as the lung now to damaged to repair. Once I was stabilized I had to be transferred to my HMO hospital in Lancaster to have this done as Ridgecrest Hospital does not accept HMO's. I wish he could have done the surgery in town as I trusted him and having my spouse to travel and stay in hotels for over a week gets quite expensive

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr. Cannata is an excellent surgeon and has a wonderful manner about him. He cares about his patients and helped me through a difficult time. He is compassionate, extremely knowledgable, and is a highly skilled surgeon. God bless Dr. Cannata.

A caring excellent surgeon.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I went to Dr Cannata and had a referralwhich I got from my primary care doctor.It was a pleasant suprise to meet a doctor that actually spends time talking to you and actually explaining things to you.My surgery went very well and he took great care of me. I highly reccomend this wonderful surgeon.

Excellent Breast Cancer Treatment

Posted on June 20th, 2010

I was diagnosed with breast cancer a week after my 40th birthday and a coworker who Dr Cannata operated on at my office told me to go see Dr. Cannata. He was so kind and patient with me.He took the time to tell me about my options and even spent time talking to my mother and husband when I asked him to. My surgery turned out great and I healed well.I am so glad that I choose Dr. Cannata. I heard a rumor that a lot of celebrities go to him.I can see why, I guess they want the best!God Bless Dr.Cannata !

Find a new staff!

Posted on September 16th, 2009

I found this doctor for my husband through my insurance plan. So far the service (staff) is horrible. Yvonne is one of the rudest person I have ever dealt with, she is so unprofessional. My husband is due for a follow to talk about his surgery; Im reconsider finding him a new doctor, due to his staff. I cannot say too much about the doctor only that hes seems pretty good, but if you dont want to deal with staff...find another doctor.

you will really like this surgeon

Posted on May 20th, 2009

I was terrified when my sister told meshe had felt a lump on her breast. A girlfriend of mine told me about Dr.Cannata who treated her mom. She was right about this Surgeon.He was so nice and made me feel so confident in him from the first visit.He saved my sisters life and i would reccomend him to anyone with Breast cancer.

great doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2009

I brought my husband for treatment by Dr Cannata because he needed a operation. My primary doctor recommended him.I loved the way he took care of my husband.

excellent surgeon

Posted on December 30th, 2008

dr cannata made me feel very comfortable and I recovered quite fast and was back to work soon. His staff is very helpful.

Money more important than patient care

Posted on October 17th, 2008

This Doctor is more about getting money from you than actually good caring patient care. Need your disability papers filled out $40. Need second copy of disability papers for car loans insurance, ect. $40. Wait time for signed papers. In excess of 1 to 2 weeks.

Posted on October 18th, 2017