A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Charlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Charlton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Charlton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Charlton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Charlton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Charlton practice?
- Dr. William Charlton has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Charlton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Tunkhannock Surgeons.