A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Charlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Charlton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charlton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Charlton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Charlton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Charlton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Charlton practice?
- Dr. William Charlton has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Charlton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Tunkhannock Orthopedic Surgeons.