Dr. William Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Chen?

January 13th, 2015

My previous review still stands - except I mistakenly put 1 star -that was an error. I give him a 5 stars review for his expertise, his wonderful bedside manner and his many follow ups by phone since I'm from out of town. Can't say enough good things about my experience. Beautiful job on my eyes! Thank you, Dr. Chen!

May 3rd, 2014

CEO

My eyelid surgery was done by Dr. Chen two years ago. Dr. Chen did an excellent job. He carefully and precisely measure and calculated the amount of lid to be trimmed (I am talking about 1 or 2 mm). After both eyes are done, even my family doctor was amazed how nicely the surgery was performed. Dr. Chen has been very friendly and patiently, even called me during thanksgiving holiday to be sure my eye condition recovered smoothly. I sure like to recommend him to anyone.

May 1st, 2014

I heard of Dr Chen accidentally from another oculoplastic surgeon in Manhattan NY. After some research I flied all the way from NY to long beach to see him for a consultation, followed by a surgery. I had a wonderful experience during the surgery and in Dr Chen's office. He is truly a master in this area who has magical hands and intellectual head. I will strongly recommend Dr Chen!

April 29th, 2014

Dr. Chen is an amazing doctor. He is an expert at what he does and is very compassionate. The whole experience from my initial contact with them to the post surgery care was exceptional. I traveled from the midwest for my procedure and they worked with me in arranging convenient appointment and procedure times. I strongly recommend Dr. Chen.

June 19th, 2012

Very Personable

I flew all the way from Atlanta to Dr. Chen's office in Long Beach and I'm glad I did. He seemed very professional and didn't make me feel rushed, even though he had other patients to see. I can't say I was impressed with the office and the surrounding building, but I feel that I can trust Dr. Chen with my eyelid revision and will most likely be returning to the LA area for the surgery next year.

September 15th, 2011

Dr. Chen is both courteous, competent. His work is beautiful, two weeks after surgery and you can't see the scar. I had a procedure to rebuild my tear duct so there was an incision down the side of my nose that you can't even see. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen for any eye surgery. No pain, no scar, no regrets.

May 13th, 2010

eye lids messed up in 2004,and again in 2007 with a so-called "revision" by Glen Jelks in NYC Dr Chen is helping me get over this nightmare

He is confident and really knows his stuff. He doesn't boast, although he has every reason to do so. I believe his prices are more than fair even though he could charge more. He is the kind of person you can count on. I have the highest respect for him. He will tell you the truth, regarding what needs to be done and tell you the truth if nothing is needed. So different from all the others.

May 24th, 2009

he is not like other plastic doctors that will lie to you.

he is patient. let you talk. both of my eyes are messed up pretty bad from a previous surgery by dr. richard a wiess of newport beach. dr. chen did some work to make my left eye scar to appear less visible. its been 15 years since I saw dr. chen. Much older and will need to see if he can work on my eyes. dr weiss messed me up really bad. google my nightmare using keywords "dr. richard a weiss newport beach, ca" and you will find an article about my complaint. I wish I would have used dr. chen from the start an avoid having to wear a very blothed eyelids everyday of my life.

March 17th, 2009

A Leader

Dr. William Chen, is an expert in his field. He wrote the book on alot of eye and eyelid surgery. He is very careful, I can tell. He is honest, and has an excellent memory...he will remember you 15 years later (like he did me!). I trust him 100%

November 17th, 2008

Excellent and respected in his field.

I found out by going to other opthalmologist that Dr. Chen is very well respected in his field by other opthalmologist. It is too bad I live in another state and dont visit him often. He is a very good plastic surgeon as well. He is very modest, and doesn't boast by advertising himself.

September 27th, 2017