Dr. William Chen MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2011
Dr. Chen is both courteous, competent. His work is beautiful, two weeks after surgery and you can't see the scar. I had a procedure to rebuild my tear duct so there was an incision down the side of my nose that you can't even see. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen for any eye surgery. No pain, no scar, no regrets.

May 13th, 2010
eye lids messed up in 2004,and again in 2007 with a so-called "revision" by Glen Jelks in NYC Dr Chen is helping me get over this nightmare
He is confident and really knows his stuff. He doesn't boast, although he has every reason to do so. I believe his prices are more than fair even though he could charge more. He is the kind of person you can count on. I have the highest respect for him. He will tell you the truth, regarding what needs to be done and tell you the truth if nothing is needed. So different from all the others.

May 24th, 2009
he is not like other plastic doctors that will lie to you.
he is patient. let you talk. both of my eyes are messed up pretty bad from a previous surgery by dr. richard a wiess of newport beach. dr. chen did some work to make my left eye scar to appear less visible. its been 15 years since I saw dr. chen. Much older and will need to see if he can work on my eyes. dr weiss messed me up really bad. google my nightmare using keywords "dr. richard a weiss newport beach, ca" and you will find an article about my complaint. I wish I would have used dr. chen from the start an avoid having to wear a very blothed eyelids everyday of my life.

March 17th, 2009
A Leader
Dr. William Chen, is an expert in his field. He wrote the book on alot of eye and eyelid surgery. He is very careful, I can tell. He is honest, and has an excellent memory...he will remember you 15 years later (like he did me!). I trust him 100%

November 17th, 2008
Excellent and respected in his field.
I found out by going to other opthalmologist that Dr. Chen is very well respected in his field by other opthalmologist. It is too bad I live in another state and dont visit him often. He is a very good plastic surgeon as well. He is very modest, and doesn't boast by advertising himself.

May 4th, 2017