A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Daley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Daley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Daley practice?
Dr. William Daley practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pathologists.