A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dickey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dickey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Dickey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Dickey practice?
- Dr. William Dickey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dickey practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.