A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Evans is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Evans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Evans has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Porter Evans MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Evans practice?
- Dr. William Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Evans practices Urology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Urologists.