Dr. William Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Evans?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. William Evans?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

May 23rd, 2017

Best Urologist in town

He was so caring and took extra time to get to know me and help me with my bladder dysfunction. His nurses were pleasant and caring as well.

December 30th, 2016

Don't go to this doctor.

March 8th, 2016

I am still waiting to see Dr. Evans as I write this.I have been in the waiting room for an hour and been given no explanation. This.is a f/u visit. The first home took just as long. Dr. Evans was quick to diagnos but not very accommodating when I asked questions. All things considered, I won't be back.

November 20th, 2014

Knowledgeable and friendly

I saw this physician on a hurry up basis because of passing a kidney stone. I am a patient of one of his partners who was away, but he saw me with no delay. He spent a lot of time with me, discussed the x-ray and decided that unless I had further complications I could pass the stone w/o medical intervention. Great guy. Great service!

July 22nd, 2013

Couldn't believe what happened..I was totally shocked...

I was referred to another Dr at this practice for kidney stones , he could see me so I was out with Dr Evans. My first visit with Dr Evans was okay although he seemed quite pre-occupied but he did order a 24 hr urine test. My 2nd appt with Dr.Evans was a eye opener to say the least. Dr Evans started to go over my test results and then his cell phone rang (yes, his cell phone) he answered it much to my shock although he did say excuse me. As I sat an listened to his whole phone call, once he hung up he started to go over the results with me again and then..yes his cell phone rang again and he answered it and had yet another conversation. Once again I sat patiently waiting for home to finish his phone call and get back to me. He once again got off his second call and started to go over my results with me yet again and then yes his cell phone rang a THIRD TIME and he answered it yet again and had another lengthy conversation. I have never had a Dr or any professional who ha appt with me answer a cell phone call while with me much less 3 calls. It shows a lack of professionalism and frankly made me feel he didn't care about me as a patient. Also during this visit it was decided that I need to have my kidney stones removed, Dr Evans said he was going to be out of the office so booked my procedure over a month away just so he could do the surgery. I'm not a doctor but to put off a surgery instead of bring in another doctor to handle it just because you're going to be out of town is not putting the patient first. Overall my experience with Dr Evans has not been a very professional or good one. I felt that he really didn't have time nor really cared about me as a patient. I don't know of he is good at his actually treatments because Ive only dealt with him these 2 appts. Would I recommend him to others? No. I hope that his office manner gets better and he starts to put his patients health and concerns first. The office staff at his office was very helpful and nice and showed they cared about the patients.

April 9th, 2013

Sperm Analysis

I was referred here by my girlfriend's doctor for a sperm analysis. The paperwork she gave me showed an $85 cost for the test. When I called to make an appointment, I was told I didn't need it and just to drop the sample off. When I went, I was told I needed and appointment and that I'd have to come back. When I came back a second time, I was told it was no longer $85, but now $180. I reluctantly paid and left. When we had our follow up appointment, I was told now that I had to pay an additional $150 just to get my results. I walked out. They are not getting another dollar from me.

April 4th, 2011

Show me the money

I was referred to another doctor at this facility but he could not see me right away and I was in pain and they had an opening with this doctor. I waited almost an hour in the waiting room to be seen. The doctor didn't seem to care that I was in pain, was very cold and no bedside manner. He kept grumbling about insurance companies and left the room several times. I could hear him giving transcription on other patients. I have scheduled my next appointment with the doctor I was referred to even if it means waiting over a week. I don't trust this man! Also the office staff are very rude on the phone and seem bothered you are calling.

April 2nd, 2011

Terrible

This man was just awful. I went in because I developed a kidney stone, and from previous experience I knew what it was. After waiting in the waiting room for about a half hour past my appointment, we were finally taken back, but we had to wait another 20 minutes for him to even come into the room. When he finally did come in, he seemed alright, but that was before he left the room for over an hour before I had an x-ray to even see where it was.He seemed very preoccupied with things other than his patients, which is very rude. Also, my mother called him asking about the surgery and he wanted me to wait another two weeks to even have the surgery to get the stone removed just because he wanted to do it.All in all, I didn't like him one bit. He doesn't seem to care about his patients, I think he cares more about getting the money rather than his patients comfort and well-being. Avoid him!

July 29th, 2010

Vasectomy

My husband and I scheduled an appointment for him to have a vasectomy. We waited and hour and 25 minutes to meet with Dr. Evans for our initial appointment. Dr. Evans was interupted in the middle of our appointment by a phone call. He excused himself for about 5 minutes and came back and rushed us along. We scheduled the procedure. The day of the procedure we arrived at the surgery center 30 minutes prior as we were directed. over 3 hours later we were still sitting in the waiting room. We complained and asked to reschedule. The receptionist said it wouldnt be much longer. another hour later my husband was taken back and put in a room. 45 minutes later they let m eknow they still hadnt started. After finally finishing the procedure my husband told me there were complicatins. Dr. Evans dropped one of the "tubes" during the procedure and had to "search for it. Once he found it he couldnt clamp it so he tied it. This caused my husbands recovery to be far longer and more painful. Also 13 weeks later his "samples" are still not clear of sperm! We have been trying to get back in to see him and are getting the run around from the nurses. We are highly disappointed and are going to have to go to someone else to fix this!

June 11th, 2010

This guy is a joke! I'm going to do everything I can to get this guy out of medical field. Don't trust him.

October 17th, 2016