A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Klein, FAAD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Klein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Klein FAAD and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William P. Klein practice?
- Dr. William Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. William Klein practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.