A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Levin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Levin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Down Syndrome
- Radiation Oncology
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Levin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Levin practice?
- Dr. William Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Levin practices Radiation Oncology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Radiation Oncologists.