Learn more about Dr. William Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Levin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Levin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Down Syndrome
- Radiation Oncology
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Levin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Levin practice?
Dr. William Levin practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.