A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Levin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Levin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Down Syndrome
- Radiation Oncology
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Levin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Levin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Levin practice?
- Dr. William Levin has 10 office locations.
Dr. William Levin practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.