A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mack, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mack has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Mack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. William P. Mack practice?
- Dr. William Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Mack practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists and Tampa Surgeons.