A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGuire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGuire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Drug DiscoveryDevelopment
- Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Low Platelet Count Thrombocytopenia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer Small Cell Carcinoma
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. McGuire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center