A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McGuire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McGuire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Drug DiscoveryDevelopment
- Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Low Platelet Count Thrombocytopenia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer Small Cell Carcinoma
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. McGuire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patrick McGuire MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William P. McGuire practice?
- Dr. William McGuire has 2 office locations.
Dr. William McGuire practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Annandale Internists and Annandale Oncologists.