A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miller, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Parker Miller MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Miller practice?
- Dr. William Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. William Miller practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.