A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Newman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Newman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Hospital
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Peter Newman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Newman practice?
- Dr. William Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Newman practices Internal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Internists.