A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Neill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Neill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P O'Neill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. William O'Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. William O'Neill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.