A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Neill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Neill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Neill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P O'Neill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. William O'Neill has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Neill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.