A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reed, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Rectal Cancer
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Reed practice?
Dr. William Reed practices Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.