A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reed, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Piper Reed MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Reed practice?
- Dr. William Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Reed practices Surgery near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.