A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Silver, Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paige Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Silver practice?
- Dr. William Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.