A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Silver, Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paige Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Silver practice?
- Dr. William Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.