Learn more about Dr. William Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Silver, Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Silver has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Silver practice?
Dr. William Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.