Dr. William Silver MD Patient Reviews

July 5th, 2016
Exactly What You Are Hoping For!
I was referred to Dr Silver by a nurse who works at UNC. Note that she did not refer me to UNC Ortho! In fact, she told me to stay away from them because I would not be treated well. I had a really great experience with Dr Silver. Just what you expect, but rarely get in physicians these days. He takes his time and fully explains things in language you can understand, he listens to you, he assesses how you are doing throughout your care and asks what is important to you, and most importantly he always treats you with kindness and respect. I have recommended him to several of my friends, neighbors, and coworkers if they ever need an Ortho doc! His nurse and the staff were just great and that made a bad situation so much better! Thanks Dr Silver for your dedication to your patients!

May 27th, 2016
Excellent bedside manner and highly skilled
Dr. Silver is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen - among any and all specialties. I am grateful to have met a doctor who cares about me and my thoughts/concerns about my body/injury. He is knowledable, courteous, caring, and respectful. Additionally, his nurse is wonderful. Excellent experience at the hospital where he performs surgery (NC Specialty Hospital). Unfortunately the practice, TOA, is terrible...but it's worth putting up with them in order to be under Dr. Silver's care. Thank you, Dr. Silver!

February 21st, 2016
Out of Pain!
We had a frank discussion about my condition and the way he said what he could do to help me and the risks. The way he review made me want him . I would choose Doctor Silver again and tell all my Friend. Doctor Silver put me out of Pain and for that I Thank Him!!

July 31st, 2014
Dr. Silver is very easy to talk with and explains things clearly. I never felt rushed and he gave me and my concerns his full attention. He performed surgery on my knee (ACL injury) about six months ago, and I am very happy with my recovery.

June 13th, 2014
Ex Man in pain.
Simple , the best.L think he knew all l wanted is my shoulder repaired & let me go. He and his fine staff , all ccheck in staff was the best to me !!! Thanks a shoulder full.

November 27th, 2012
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Silver. I tore the meniscus in my knee one week before I was scheduled to work outside the country. In that time, Dr. Silver was able to see me, diagnose the meniscal problem and schedule and perform surgery. The staff at Triangle Orthopaedic was top-notch, and I wouldn't trust my knees to anyone else. My highest recommendation and warmest thanks to Dr. Silver and his staff for making the impossible possible.

August 15th, 2012
Fully trust Dr. Silver
I'm two months out from having a surgery performed by Dr. Silver. My results so far exceed my expectations and although Dr. Silver moved to an office outside of my town, I will continue using him for my ortho needs.

July 27th, 2012
I hope that I have had my first and last orthopedic surgery (rotator cuff repair), but there is no question that Dr. William Silver would be my first choice if I am ever in need of orthopedic advice in the future.

March 16th, 2009
Dr. WIlliam Silver Raleigh
I was given a great personal referral to us Dr. William Silver for my knee reconstruction. He was very honest in his answers and options and I never felt rushed for his time. The went great and I am running a half-marathon 7-months post operation.