Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon
Durham
120 William Penn Plz
Durham, NC 27704
919-220-5255
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Silver. I tore the meniscus in my knee one week before I was scheduled to work outside the country. In that time, Dr. Silver was able to see me, diagnose the meniscal problem and schedule and perform surgery. The staff at Triangle Orthopaedic was top-notch, and I wouldn't trust my knees to anyone else. My highest recommendation and warmest thanks to Dr. Silver and his staff for making the impossible possible.

|  Fully trust Dr. Silver  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

I'm two months out from having a surgery performed by Dr. Silver. My results so far exceed my expectations and although Dr. Silver moved to an office outside of my town, I will continue using him for my ortho needs.

|  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

I hope that I have had my first and last orthopedic surgery (rotator cuff repair), but there is no question that Dr. William Silver would be my first choice if I am ever in need of orthopedic advice in the future.

|  Dr. WIlliam Silver Raleigh  |  show details
by Mark for Raleigh on Mar 16th, 2009

I was given a great personal referral to us Dr. William Silver for my knee reconstruction. He was very honest in his answers and options and I never felt rushed for his time. The went great and I am running a half-marathon 7-months post operation.