Dr. William Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Simmons?

January 27th, 2015

Good Doctor if you are fine with completely mainstream and don't ask questions

Dr. Simmons is a good doctor. From my experience he is fairly nice albeit abrupt until you begin asking questions. The minute one steps outside the mainstream - and old school- way of thinking he becomes arrogant, condescending and puts on the God complex hat. His nurse is amazing, and the staff is awesome but I am tired of feeling I cannot openly discuss concerns or just get more facts on things without getting the attitude. We will be switching soon to someone who has better manners with the parents and is more compassionate.

January 14th, 2015

Awesomeness

We love Dr Simmons and all his staff!!! He was my pediatrician when I was a child and now he's the pediatrician for all 3 of my kids (ages 2 - 10) and has been since they were born. I have never had a problem and they even let me make payments when my insurance lapsed. It's a breeze to get a same day sick appointment. They are the perfect family of health care providers!! Dr. Simmons even talks to your child and tells them about their medicine & when to take it. He told my 2 year old "remind mommy you have to take this with food or you'll get a tummy ache". He's also prompt! you are in & out of the office in a short amount of time but he will never leave you with questions & always makes sure your child is comfortable during exams. My 10 year old asked if his nurse could do her girlie exam and he allowed that... Even left the room so she wasn't uncomfortable!! I could go on forever with so many great things to say. He is AWESOME!!!!!

November 7th, 2013

Patient for 18 years

I have been a patient for 18 years and recently switched over to a family/general doctor. I always loved Dr. Simmon's. He may seem quick and angsty at times, but he always addressed my concerns or problems. I liked the policy where he suggests to have the females see the nurse practitioner after 12 years of age, because I was more comfortable when talking female problems with them. The nurse practitioners are great too! I honestly love everything about the doctors, office, and staff.

April 7th, 2011

Great Practice

I love Dr. Simmons and Dr. Koeppel!! Both of my children have seen Dr. Simmons since birth and I love the nurses and care we receive at this practice. The office itself is a little old/dated, as well as the way the office is run (phones, paperwork, etc.) but my little one had RSV at 3 weeks old and the shared effort between the Drs. in the practice was amazing. They made time to see us constantly throughout the week to keep her monitored, and the Dr. herself called me at home after hours to check on us. When we did have to go to the hospital, they coordinated getting us there and checked in quickly without having to go through the emergency room. Dr. Simmons is often times rushed in the appointments, as is any doctor who has many patients. But but as long as I was organized and had a list of questions I always got answers. (sometimes I didn't like the answer, but that's not the Dr.'s fault.) I would recommend them to anyone!

October 2nd, 2010

worst kind of doctor

I encountered Dr Simmons at the hospital after having my baby, because he was the pediatrician on call. He's the worst kind of doctor. He was arrogant, condescending, could not have cared less what I thought, and was generally suffering from a serious God complex.

December 14th, 2009

My daughter has been seeing Dr.Simmons since she was born and she is 1 now. The overall office is alright, but I really do not like Dr.Simmons very much. He is always so quick to get in and out. He never wants to sit down and take the time to discuss my daughter and answer the questions I have. I will be switching doctors here very soon.

March 12th, 2009

Our child has seen Doctor Simmons from birth. She loves him and so do we. Their phone system has improved a lot through the years. Our child has always seen doctor Simmons. If he was not going to be in office at the time the appt. was being made. I was always told.

August 8th, 2017