Learn more about Dr. William Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Urban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Urban, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Urban has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Urban FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Urban practice?
- Dr. William Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. William Urban practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.