A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Urban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Urban, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Urban has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Urban FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Urban practice?
- Dr. William Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. William Urban practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.