Dr. William Warren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
Disappointing Patient & Caregiver
Did not show any genuine interest caring for my husband with serious heart issues. Seen physician at new patient visit and not again until 16 months later at what proved to be our last visit by our choice. Extremely LONG wait times with 5-10 minute interaction with physician or nurse practitioner. Husband routinely seen by his nurse practitioner who tends not to listen well. Group practice focus seems to be on volume, revenue and personal income where patients are statistics to be seen and not heard except when answering staff questions. Had the audacity to suggest looking elsewhere for the level of care my husband needed.

January 12th, 2014
Could not be in better hands!
Outstanding cardiologist- thorough & methodical assessment & treatment. We tried most conservative options first before referring me to his colleague who specializes in placing ICD & pacing devices. We have follow-up scheduled &WTO be seen quickly I am able to alternate a visit every 2 weeks with Dr. Warren or his top notch specialized nurse practitioner. There is NO "getting lost in the shuffle" of a large cardiology practice. Dr. Warren is kind natured, polite, and gave my husband and me (the patient) ample time for Q&A and utilized all of his staff to make sure I was well cared for. I felt HEARD and not at all like I was being shuffled through a 15 minute take-it or leave-it appointment at all.