Dr. William Wilson Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Wilson?

Have nothing to do but WAIT.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I had 4 appointments with this doctor. The first took 45 minutes to tell me I had a ganglion cyst in my hand. The second took 70 minutes to remove a bandage after surgery. 2 weeks later, I returned to have stitches removed. A that appointment, I was there a total of 83 minutes, with the actual visit with the doctor being less than 3 minutes, and an additional 4 minutes with his nurse. Today I went to a follow up appointment. At 65 minutes past my scheduled appointment time, I informed the office staff that I had to leave because I had a stick child with me and other places I needed to be. Without even apologizing, she asked if I wanted to reschedule. I told her I was not going to reschedule because I didn't have hours to sit in his office waiting. The office staff never offered an apology for the absolute unprofessionalism of their office. I absolutely would not recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone, in less they have unlimited amounts of time to sit in his office and wait...

Posted on July 8th, 2017