Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Pachas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pachas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pachas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachas graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Pachas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pachas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans