inactive

Dr. William Pachas MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Marlborough, MA

May 16th, 2013
not impressed, appalled really
If I could rate this dr with zero stars I would. His very knowledgeable, as he is a researcher as well. But his bedside manner is awful. Not even a smile or a hello. I would tell him things and later he would ask me something I already told him. I am in constant chronic debilitating pain and he has not done anything besides given me lyrica at a very low dose. I am doubled over crying in excruciating pain most days. This is inhumane, I am being treated worse than an abused animal. Wait times in the office are at least an hour and the seating very uncomfortable for a fibromyalgia patient. THere is also NO parking, or handicapped parking! You have to pay $25 to park at the Garden garage 4 blocks down. NOt impressed. Saddened really.

April 26th, 2013
Dr. Pachas is a fantastic doctor!
I have known Dr. Pachas for about 17 years. Although I don't live in Massachusetts anymore, I have kept in touch with him. He has always returned my calls & tried to help me. When I was living near Boston, he was a wonderful, patient, knowledgeable doctor with a GREAT attitude. He made sure I received back surgery, when it was needed, and took away a lot of my pain. I wish all doctors cared as much about their patients as he does. I highly recommend him as a doctor & someone you can trust.

March 23rd, 2011
A gift for women
Dr. Pachas is a God send to me. I had a life that was filled with pain. He has been the only Dr. out of many to believe me and is actually helping me.