A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Packard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Packard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Packard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Imbrie Packard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William I. Packard practice?
- Dr. William Packard has 1 office location.
Dr. William Packard practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.