A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. WILLIAM PADILLA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. WILLIAM PADILLA, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. WILLIAM PADILLA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. PADILLA graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. PADILLA has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. WILLIAM PADILLA MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. WILLIAM PADILLA practice?
- Dr. WILLIAM PADILLA has 1 office location.
Dr. WILLIAM PADILLA practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.